Thursday 16 August 2012

Dreams

Maybe some of you can relate, or maybe I'm just a freak, but I am soo fascinated by dreams.

I read a book which mentioned how dreams are a way of your subconscious trying to talk to you and I thought that was so cool and looked into dreams a bit.

It was also strange because before this, my friends found a sudden obsession with dream dictionaries so I looked into it on my iPhone (which obviously has everything... and I mean EVERYTHING. I found an app which even massages you. Say whaat?)

So anyway, I found an app called iDream where you can record dreams and it highlights key words and kind of 'translates' them for you.

For example, did you know if you dream about rodents, it foretells trouble through active but hidden jealousy UNLESS it was a white rodent, meaning you will be protected by friendly forces.

So I don't know how much I believe, but it's still fun and there's no harm!

For those of you without the pleasure of an iPhone (if its a blackberry..grr!) I also found http://www.dreammoods.com/ where you can search individual words.

And if that didn't sell it for you, apparently, if you write down your dreams you remember in the morning, eventually you can get power over your dreams! Cool, right!

Apparently, my brother can 'edit his dreams' and pause and rewind.

But to be honest I think that's almost as untruthful as some of the dream interpretations.

Your call!

-Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment