Monday 13 August 2012

Let the Hunger Games begin!

4.5/5 STARS

Having these books on holiday was literally a God send.

I'm sure many of you are familiar with the movie, but I made a vow to not watch it unless I had read the book first.

And then of course GCSEs, and you can tell how that went from my blog post about that...

So overall, no time to read. Sad face.

However, I leapt straight into the books when I first had the chance.

And goodness gracious me, I couldn't put them down.

Suzanne Collins writes the books amazingly considering its mostly action. The way she writes is very clear and engaging and you really will not be able to put it down.

The book is part of a trilogy, which I've read two of, and the second one does not disappoint.

So go read the Hunger Games, which will even be appealing if you have seen the movie with Josh Hutcherson..... <3

-Tiger


No comments:

Post a Comment