Tuesday 14 August 2012

Wanna get fit?

The constant battle between being skinny and eating like a big dwells upon us, and being fit or dying of a heart attack will soon be the next option.

What to do what to do?

Well those of you who think stop eating is the healthy answer, WRONG!

In fact if you do think that, that is extremely worrying for your future life of what you think is wrong or right so I suggest seeing some sort of psychologist.

So, for those of you who still remain, what do we do?

As I mentioned in my previous post, when I passed getting fit, I mentioned trading chocolate biscuits or something you eat a lot for a healthy option which you love, such as apples or strawberries, which is a start for healthy eating.

However, those of you who'd like to exercise, will want to know what else.

Taking a jog or a walk is amazing, and cycling is also wonderful for your body! If you're in London (and I think Paris have a similar system) take advantage of the Barclay's Bike System, which I do quite a lot.

Something at home which I've started to do is this AMAZING channel on youtube, which honestly is so good, I feel like I'm spoiling my little secret in getting fit...

So can you keep a secret?

POP Pilates is a channel made by an over excited American just to top everything off, with funky music throughout her work outs.

The pain is excruciating but this woman is obviously very qualified and recieves all positive comments of people talking about how 

"like I can like literallyyyyyyy feel my butt toning and its like totallyyyyy rounder in my jeans lol"

And if that isn't good enough for you, I don't know what is.

Here is a video to show a demo of Cassey and her over enthusiasm.

And in true Cassey fashion, remember


TRAIN LIKE A BEAST, LOOK LIKE A BEAUTY


(lol)

-Tiger



If that doesn't work click on this link.


And her channel is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment